The minimum tensile strength of the weld metal created by the alloy welding wires provided for welding mild steels is 70,000 psi.
– E70T-1 powder welding wire is used for flat and horizontal welding. This product is used to connect simple carbon steels and low alloy steels.
– E71T-1 powder welding wire, which is the most widely used product in this category, can be used for welding in all situations. This product is used to connect high strength steels.
E71T-1C-J powder welding wire is created by adding a small amount of nickel to the chemical composition of E71T-1. This product has a higher impact resistance than the other two products in this family.
The products of this group are suitable for welding low and medium thickness sheets made of steels with a strength of 500 MPa.
Heat Resistant Steels:
The chemical composition of the alloy wires used for welding heat-resistant steels is similar to the chemical composition of the alloy wires for the welding of mild steels, except that some chromium has been added to them. The products offered in this group are suitable for welding chrome-molybdenum pipes and steels.
– E81T1-Ni1 powder welding wire is designed for welding carbon steels and low alloy steels that require suitable toughness at sub-zero temperatures. The weld metal composition of E81T1-Ni1 powder welding wire is similar to the welding metal obtained from the E8018-C3 electrode.
– E91T1-K2 powder welding wire is an ideal product to create a weld with suitable toughness and high strength of 900000 psi. This product is used for welding low strength alloy steels.
The shielding gas used during welding with this type of powder welding is CO2 gas, the purity of which must be higher than 99.98%. The temperature for multi-step welding should be kept below 150 ° C.
Applications of Flux Cored Arc for welding soft steels, heat resistant steels and low temperature steels:
Petrochemical industry, power plant industry, offshore oil structures, boiler construction, construction of heat exchangers, construction of pressure vessels, shipbuilding, construction of heavy machinery, construction of electricity pylons, storage tanks for non-chemical materials, agricultural equipment , Piping and general use.
– E81T1-B2 powder welding wire has a minimum tensile strength of 80000 psi and is used for welding low creep resistant ferrite steels. The weld metal composition of E81T1-B2 powder welding wire is similar to the welding metal obtained from E8018-B2 electrode.
– E91T1-B3 powder welding wire has a minimum tensile strength of 90,000 psi and the resulting weld metal composition is similar to the weld metal obtained from the E9018-B3 electrode.